Sunday, April 1, 2007

Cincinnati - Frankfurt - Linz

Frankfurt Airport

March 14, 2007, 7:30 pm, we step on the airplane which will carry us from Cincinnati to Frankfurt, Germany in the following 9 hours, and then we will change plane to fly to Linz, Austria to begin our 9-day-long International Seminars.

This program is one of the main reasons I choose the MBA program at University of Cincinnati. Although I will lose my spring break and have classes right after the trip, I still think it's worthy.

Frankfur Airport is super large. Thanks to the lady at Delta check-in counter. She gave me a detailed direction of how to get to the terminal where we will board the connection flight. Because the terminal is under construction, if she didn't tell me, I might think that I'm in a wrong area.

I really like the lighting they use in the waiting area. And see, T-Mobile is everywhere!

No comments: